Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Countdown to DC Fest

Monday, February 2, 2009

The Lord works in mysterious ways

Just when you think you have lemons, somehow it turns into lemon-aid.
This past week I have done a lot of praying and worrying over a lot of people. The ice storm knocked out power and heat to so many people which included all of my family, the boys included. On Wednesday I talked to my sister and she and her kids were without power and the power company did not know just when it would get back on because there was a LOT of poles down. So I went to get her and her kids. WOW, her little ones are very active. Friday night I got to see my little man! My mom brought him to Mississippi to spend some time with me and take my sister and her kids back to their house. Unfortunately, my oldest did not get to come. His AP is still at it, but this is were lemons turn into lemon-aid. You see, each and every one of these no shows are being recorded by the sheriff’s office, and a report is filed, as well as I have the information recorded. Violating a court order will not help him in court. It really does look bad. So even though for now I miss Jus like crazy, it will all be OK in the end.
I was watching some TV earlier before the ball game come on and someone said something about crazy Indians and it made me think about this entire situation. If you have ever spent any time near a reservation you will know that the term crazy Indians really is true. You see, a lot of them get a check from the government, and they spend a lot of time drinking, and smoking pot and getting into trouble. Sound familiar?
This week has been pretty eventful and I am glad that a new one is beginning, perhaps I can get more work done this week and find a little time in there to relax some too. It’s tax season, so the relax part probably will not happen, but I am planning on it being a good week.
There is a circus coming to town a week from Tuesday, I sure wish you boys were here to go and see it with me. But remember there is always next year, and hey we still have the county fair this summer too that we can go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment