Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Countdown to DC Fest

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No MAIL? O My.....

And why may I ask did they get no mail? It was sent, even photograph documented. You see, what you people did was yet ANOTHER Federal violation. Your names were not on the mail, it was addressed to the boys. Keep making mistakes, because I am keeping score and getting police reports every time it happens, this occasion is no exception. I guess its all those ADHD drugs you people are chopping up and snorting, or it is the daily consumption of beer? Either way, you people stink worse than last months trash and everyone knows it.

A really sweet lady I know wrote this today and I think it fits well with this mail ordeal.
Hatred is not an emotion that comes naturally to a child. It has to be taught. A parent who would teach a child to hate the other parent represents a grave and persistent danger to the mental and emotional health of that child

No comments:

Post a Comment