Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Countdown to DC Fest

Monday, February 16, 2009

Main site has been updated

Its been a little while since I have updated the main site. I have been so busy working on so many things that time just slipped by.

I just want to take the time to Thank the many people, you know who you are who have sent letters of support, provided information, your statements for my legal team and even to those of you who do not agree with the plight. But most of all I want to thank everyone for their prayers. Because of all of you, the positive and negative I have found the strength to fight the fight of my life.

There are days when it seems like time is standing still, and there are days when time fly’s by so fast there is not enough time to get everything done. But in the end it is all coming together in a nice little package.

Please continue to pray, because this is nowhere near being over. But great progressive and positive steps have been made forward in this fight. Ears and eyes are open that once were closed and the evidenc eis speaking for itself.

With all my love,
Stepheny

No comments:

Post a Comment