Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Countdown to DC Fest

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Valentines Day Myspace Graphics

Valentines Day Layouts

Valentines Day Graphics

I Love You Graphics




HAPPY VALENTINES JUSTIN AND JERAMY!


Even though your Grandmother Shirley and your father decided to take my weekend I want you to know I am thinking of you today. You boys are the loves of my life, my heart and soul.


Shirley and Skip, you can play your games all you wish, but each time the boys miss their weekend with me, it is documented and the Judge will not look kindly upon eihter of you for the habitual disreguard of a court order. Enjoy this Valentines with MY boy's. Your wispers to Jeramy on the phone were heard, just remember this, your are not hurting me when you go against the court order, you are hurting the little boys you claim to love so much and your hurting yourselves when it comes to any chance of keeping those boys with you. Yeah, you really do love them dont you? Enjoy your day, you never know what life may bring when the tables are turned.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this posting and realized my blog was on your favs. I'm so sorry for the pain you feel. If you ever need me I'm around. The children pay the highest price

    ReplyDelete