Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Countdown to DC Fest

Thursday, November 20, 2008

SKIP... Do YOU pay child support ON your DAUGHTER?

OK we mentioned MY child support. But my question is DOES SKIP PAY HIS? He has a daughter, she is a beautiful child. So if child support, which I DO PAY…. YEAH I HAVE ALL MY DOCUMENTS SUPPORTING THAT FACT…. Then why would it be OK for him to not pay. Anyone want to ask him why he isn’t paying for a child that he brought into this world.
READ MY POST BELOW this one.
CHILD SUPPORT IS PAID EVEN WHEN ALL TIES HAVE BEEN SEVERED, THERE IS NO CONTACT etc etc. So next time someone wants to talk about me not paying the support that I do pay and how important child support is, before you point another finger GOLDEN CLAN look within your own to see if you are making the mistakes you accuse others of making. Keep it up, your outing yourself more and more.
One more thing, if you think what I am going in public is bad, wait to you see what I am doing in private. Just a heads up. I will NOT STOP AND I WILL NOT SHUT UP until I know my boys are happy, safe and taken care of EVEN if it is NOT ME who takes care of them. This is not about ME in anyway, this is ALL about my children’s wellbeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment