Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Countdown to DC Fest

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The world is mine, the world is yours.

Once, a wise friend and I were talking, I was having one of those “Feel sorry for myself” days. My friend jumps up and say’s “Let’s go for a ride” I had no idea where we were heading as we went down the highway, then into the woods, off the road and finally stopped at an opening in the tree’s.
We walked just a little ways to a boulder and stood on it, the view was something to behold. It was then, that my friend asked me what I was seeing. I seen everything, there was a town, there was a lake, there were homes, and people having a good time, there were tree’s, and a beautiful sky.
My friend went on to explain to me that everything I could see, as far as my eyes would let me see was mine, and all I had to do was to take it, but it would not come to me if I sat on that bluff and watched it all go by, I could not be a bystander and expect anything to happen.
I took the lesson to heart, I got off that bluff and to this day, I am still taking what I want in life.
I will leave you on the bluff now, whether you stay on it or you decide to get off it is up to you. What will you do?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment